Wednesday, October 10, 2018

These analog noise-reducing ear buds helped me with my anxiety


Knops are, basically, ear plugs with volume buttons. They’re a weird little analog gadget that’s perfect for people who get anxious in noisy places. They’re one of the strangest products I’ve reviewed. And I’m the guy who took a light saber seriously. To me, they look ridiculous. But in a good way. And that’s kind of fun considering the fact that, per a press release, they’re being marketed as fashion accessories. But, I’m going to be honest: I know nothing about fashion. As far as gadgets go, however, I actually dig their aesthetic. They come in a few styles, the…

This story continues at The Next Web
https://ift.tt/2OeNJK1 support@endlesssupplies.ca (Endless Supplies .Ca) October 09, 2018 at 07:30PM

No comments: