Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hands-on: Google’s Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL bring polished hardware and software


I went through some déjà vu at today’s Pixel event. Like last year, a myriad of leaks revealed almost everything about the Pixel’s hardware, lowering my expectations of what Google could pull off. But also like last year, the device looked better in person, and a few clever software features meant I left the event more excited than I thought I’d be given how much we knew about the device beforehand. Note: We covered the device’s specs and features extensively in our announcement post. This hands-on will focus primarily on my thoughts and impressions after using the device briefly. The Pixel…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Google
https://ift.tt/2yt0eHn support@endlesssupplies.ca (Endless Supplies .Ca) October 09, 2018 at 10:30PM

No comments: